and support, and use a concierge approach, ensuring continuity in our relationship and personalized service from the initial sales call
throughout the entire project lifecycle.
- Is now actively hiring #GPFS engineering talent in HQ in Andover, MA.... posted on Twitter 22 hours ago
- HPC and the LHC: The Large Hadron Collider https://t.co/VJ9PB8ganQ via @YouTube posted on Twitter 3 days ago
- Are you going to SC ’15? We are. Finalists for the Gordon... posted on Twitter 4 days ago
- High Performance Computing Finalists Announced for ACM Gordon Bell Prize posted 4 days ago
- GPFS for HPC Storage Optimization posted 8 days ago
- lustre vs. gpfs: an oldie but a goodie – https://t.co/7kRP2WDTNU posted on Twitter 9 days ago
- #gpfs out of the box? We recommend tuning GPFS performance for unique... posted on Twitter 11 days ago
- GPFS Performance Tuning - Oil & Gas Use Case posted 11 days ago
- ILM Features of GPFS posted 18 days ago
- GPFS Solutions for HPC posted 20 days ago
- RAID Inc. Launches Newest Big Data Storage Solution: HGST 8TB SAS Drives in 12GB SAS 4U 84-Bay Enterprise Class JBOD posted 115 days ago
- RAID Inc. Launches New Website posted 233 days ago
- RAID Marks 20 Years, Officially Becomes Most Experienced Technical Computing Services Provider in the Industry posted 430 days ago
- RAID Inc. Launches Xanadu 460 Storage Array posted 465 days ago
- Raid Inc. Shipping 6TB NL SAS Drives in the 4U 60-bay Ability EBOD posted 501 days ago
HPC Computing Solutions
For over 20 years, RAID, Inc.’s team of experts have developed custom HPC solutions across a variety of domains. With its agnostic approach, the company has deployed the full gamut of available products, including cluster servers, block storage (JBOD + storage arrays) and file systems to meet specific computing challenges.
Our HPC consulting approach integrates sales, product development, production, and support to create a uniquely personalized service from the initial engagement throughout the life cycle of each project.