and support, and use a concierge approach, ensuring continuity in our relationship and personalized service from the initial sales call
throughout the entire project lifecycle.
optimally. After testing, the client began a worldwide rollout, purchasing over 8
PB of storage
- Is There a Difference between Caching and Tiering Technologies? posted 5 days ago
- What is Enterprise SSD (Enterprise Solid State Drive)? posted 12 days ago
- What is a GPU Cluster? posted 12 days ago
- What is the Difference between Software-Defined Storage and Storage Virtualization? posted 14 days ago
- What Do ARI-100's Advanced Storage Virtualization Features Include? posted 15 days ago
- RT @IBMStorage: Try out the new Spectrum Scale GUI…http://t.co/VkdIaTrPsh #gpfs #IBMStorage #softwaredefined... posted on Twitter 141 days ago
- Will you be at SC ’15? It’s only 2 months away! Visit... posted on Twitter 144 days ago
- IDC Hosts First Public Forum on NSCI Initiative to Spur U.S. HPC... posted on Twitter 146 days ago
- Does #hpc belong in the enterprise? We think so. Check out our... posted on Twitter 146 days ago
- #gpu advancements from the big 3: http://t.co/Spq19CQr33 posted on Twitter 151 days ago
- RAID Inc. Launches Newest Big Data Storage Solution: HGST 8TB SAS Drives in 12GB SAS 4U 84-Bay Enterprise Class JBOD posted 280 days ago
- RAID Inc. Launches New Website posted 398 days ago
- RAID Marks 20 Years, Officially Becomes Most Experienced Technical Computing Services Provider in the Industry posted 595 days ago
- RAID Inc. Launches Xanadu 460 Storage Array posted 630 days ago
- Raid Inc. Shipping 6TB NL SAS Drives in the 4U 60-bay Ability EBOD posted 666 days ago
HPC Computing Solutions
For over 20 years, RAID, Inc.’s team of experts have developed custom HPC solutions across a variety of domains. With its agnostic approach, the company has deployed the full gamut of available products, including cluster servers, block storage (JBOD + storage arrays), GPU optimized servers and file systems like GPFS and Lustre to meet specific computing challenges.
Our HPC consulting approach integrates sales, product development, production, and support to create a uniquely personalized service from the initial engagement throughout the life cycle of each project.