ARI-500 All Flash Array
- 400,000 IOPS Random
- 7GB/s Reads, 5.5GB/s Writes
- Proven 99.999% uptime
- 2U 24-Bay Chassis 12GB
- Expansion 3 2U 24-Bay JBODs
- Host Port Options: (8) 16GB FC, (8) 12GB SAS, (8) 10GB iSCSI
- Dual Controller
- 32GB of Memory
- High Availability Features: Redundant Hot Swap Controller, Fans, Power Supplies, Automatic Failover, Multi-Path Support
- Advanced Features: Thin Provisioning, Snapshots, Replication
High Performance Low-Cost Block Storage
Available May 2017. Unlike typical all flash array solutions, the design of the ARI-500 focuses on speed within a cost-optimized architecture, which allows for high performance and low latency at a much lower cost than the competition. The ARI-500 not only delivers a superior combination of price/performance, it sustains performance of 7GBs on reads and 5.5GBs on writes and 400,000 IOPS random, and it’s ideal for any high performance computing, big data or cloud application.
The ASIC-based architecture of the ARI-500 Series has an enormous cost advantage over other all flash array solutions, that’s its differentiator in a competitive market place. Users are able to benefit from ultra-high performance at a uniquely low cost point.
The ARI-500 high performance flash storage array is designed for use to meet the most demanding performance requirement of any applications. It is ideally suited as a flash front end to any parallel file system where small block IO is a key requirement.