4U 60-Bay JBOD – Ability®
- High density enclosure with 60-bays for end-to-end 12Gb/s SAS performance tuned for software-defined storage mixed use of HDD / SSD
- Supports 3.5” 7.2k HDDs, 2.5” 10k SAS and SSDs
- Dual I/O modules for redundant failover
- Multiple Drive partitioning/split-bus zoning modes
- Ten 12Gb/sec SAS 3.0 host ports – 5 per I/O Module
- Hot-pluggable I/O module(s) and dual redundant high efficiency advanced power/cooling (APC) modules
- SAS point-to-point connectivity isolates drive failures, increasing reliability and fault tolerance, and improving performance
- Capable of Multiple Drive Partitioning/ Split Bus Zoning (HDD can be Zoned for performance or security)
- Fully Certified with Windows Server 2012 Storage Spaces
Ultra Dense, Efficient JBOD
The Ability 4U 60-Bay EBOD with 10TB HDD this unit offers drives capable of storing up to 600TB of raw storage capacity. Besides functioning as a standalone external Direct Attached Storage (DAS) JBOD for standard serial attached SCSI (SAS) host connects, this EBOD is Certified for Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Storage Spaces and compatible with Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 while primed to make an impact in Software-Defined Storage Infrastructures for other storage applications like ZFS, Luster/ZFS, Custom GPFS Solutions, Open Cloud OpenStack, High Density Storage Archiving, Cloud Backup / Data Replication and Video Streaming or Surveillance.
Interested? Get in touch with an expert now.
This 4U 60-Bay JBOD is an Ultra-Dense 12Gb/s SAS/SATA Ability Enterprise JBOD solution – capable of storing 12Gb – enables massive data capacity applications, at a price/performance point per Gigabyte(GB) that meets your fast-moving business requirements. Besides functioning as a standalone external direct attached storage (DAS) JBOD for standard serial attached SCSI (SAS) host connect, it is a perfect expansion companion for other RAID Incorporated storage products.
With up to 60 3.5″ 7.2k SAS/SATA Hard Disk Drives (HDD) or combined with 2.5″ 10k SAS SSD per 4U enclosure, the industry-unique JBOD is an ultra-dense, space and power savings solution, fitting in a standard 19” wide, 1m long, 42U rack. The 4U 60-Bay can be zoned to up to four different DAS hosts. Additional JBODs can be daisy chained to support deeper storage pools as supported by industry standard SAS HBAs and SAS RAID HBAs.
RAID Inc.’s concierge approach provides a single point of contact for the entire multi-vendor customized technical computing environment, and delivers personalized service and support. This concierge approach is one of the methods RAID Inc. uses to ensure your long-term success.