New Ability® 4U-106 Sets the Standard for Performance, Reliability, Capacity, Agility and Efficiency for Helping Organizations Harness the Power of Data
ANDOVER, MA – August 28, 2018 – RAID Inc. today expanded their JBOD series of its enterprise storage solutions with the availability of the 4U 106-Bay JBOD with 12Gbs SAS drives that holds up to an unprecedented 1.2PBl storage capacity.
The RAID Inc. Ability 4U-106 is the industry’s largest building block delivering industry-first capacity and density without sacrificing data access speed. This new platform sets a higher standard for data center solutions with extremely high density and capacity, all with unparalleled reliability and performance.
The product is perfectly targeted for software defined storage solutions including our Lustre on ZFS and archive solutions which lower the cost of traditional storage systems without sacrificing reliability and performance.
“HPC challenges are increasingly demanding and RAID Inc. is able to meet these demands by offering the highest-performing and most efficient data storage solutions that solve key challenges,” said Marc DiZoglio, president of RAID Inc. “Building on 25+ years of storage design experience, RAID Inc. is committed to delivering true big data storage solutions with best-in-class performance, features, and unprecedented customer service.”
- Minimize a data center’s footprint and power consumption while maximizing storage capacity.
- Eliminate efficiency-draining acoustic interference with the proprietary noise attenuator.
- Maintain your data center easily with tool-less drive carriers that save hours of time. Allows administrators to snap drives into the 106 bays in seconds.
- Ensure data is constantly available with hot-swappable controllers, PSUs system fan modules, drives and expander cards.
- Easy to set up, maintain, and expand. This latest system’s user-focused design reduces support calls and minimizes system downtime.
About RAID Incorporated
Since 1994, RAID Inc. has developed custom end-to-end vendor-agnostic technical computing solutions addressing high performance computing or big data storage challenges for various vertical markets. The company has acquired far-reaching industry knowledge and relationships, which, combined with its team of experts who have extensive Government, academic, research, and commercial expertise, makes RAID Inc. a true industry leader in the HPC and AI marketplace.